Terms and Conditions
Welcome to cctees!(Caribbean Creative Tees.)
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Caribbean Creative Tees’s Website, located at ccteeslive.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use cctees if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Caribbean Creative Tees and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on cctees. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from cctees for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from cctees
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from cctees
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from cctees
- Redistribute content from cctees
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Caribbean Creative Tees does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Caribbean Creative Tees,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Caribbean Creative Tees shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Caribbean Creative Tees reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Caribbean Creative Tees a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Caribbean Creative Tees; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Caribbean Creative Tees. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Caribbean Creative Tees’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Terms and Conditions For Gift Cards
Availability and Pricing
We sell numerous gift cards and gift codes (“Gift Cards”) for purchase through our various services.
All Gift Cards are subject to availability and we reserve the right to limit or reject any or all orders and to discontinue gift cards without notice, even if you have already placed an order.
Prices are subject to change without notice and you will be charged the price set forth on the website at the time you place your order.
2. Vendor Terms and Liability
The Gift Cards that you purchase through our collective services are issued and activated by participating third-party retailers and vendors. The purchase of each Gift Card is governed by certain terms and conditions established by the issuing vendor in addition to these Terms:
- Vendors may set expiration dates for such Gift Cards, in addition to other restrictions and requirements depending on the applicable law of your jurisdiction and the promotional nature of certain Gift Cards.
- It is important that you review and familiarize yourself with all applicable Vendor terms and conditions prior to purchasing any Gift Card. If you have questions regarding the applicable Vendor terms, please contact the issuing Vendor.
- As issuers of the Gift Cards, Vendors (and not GiftCardDelivery) are fully responsible for all aspects of their Gift Card programs.
- Vendors are also responsible for any and all liabilities and costs (“Liabilities”) suffered by you or any other customer caused, directly or indirectly, by such Vendors or their products or services.
- While GiftCardDelivery strives to work with reputable Vendors, GiftCardDelivery has no liability for the sale of products or services to you by a Vendor through the use of any Gift Card or for any Vendor’s failure to honor a Gift Card,
- and you will need to look solely to such Vendor for any remedy in connection with the foregoing.
- You waive and release GiftCardDelivery and its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, employees and agents from any Liabilities arising from or related to any act or omission of a Vendor in connection with a Gift Card it provides.
- Further, neither GiftCardDelivery nor any Vendor is responsible for lost or stolen Gift Cards.
3. Payment Options
GiftCardDelivery accepts various forms of payment including: Credit Card, Debit Card, and Wipay.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the purchase price of Gift Cards will be billed in full at the time PSNCardDelivery provides the Gift Card to you.
- By submitting your order, you acknowledge that you are authorized to use the designated Card or other payment method and you authorize us to charge your purchase order to that Card or other payment method.
- When you provide your payment information, you authorize us (or a third party payment processor) to process and store your payment and related information.
- In the event that the Card or other payment method you designate cannot be verified, is invalid or is not otherwise acceptable, we may be suspend or cancel your order automatically.
- Card processing fees may apply even if the Card has expired or changed by the time GiftCardDelivery submits the charges.
- You are responsible for resolving any problem we encounter in order to proceed with your order.
The amount paid for any purchasable Gift Card on the Services does not include sales, value added or use taxes, which may be charged to you separately by the applicable Vendor at the time you purchase products or services from the Vendor using the Gift Card.
5. Gift Card Activation
After purchasing a Gift Card, you (or the recipient of the Gift Card) must activate the Gift Card by following the instructions provided.
- The Gift Card will only function upon such activation. Activated Gift Cards will be available within 30.seconds
If your Gift Card has not been activated within such time period, please contact us at email@example.com
6. Cancellations; No Returns
All purchases made through the Services are final.
Purchased Gift Cards are non-returnable and non-refundable, provided, however, that if a Gift Card does not function, we may, in our sole discretion, either refund you the Gift Card purchase amount or replace the defective Gift Card with an alternative Gift Card or with products or services of equal value for the same Gift Card Vendor.
If you have any questions or problems with your order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We attempt to be as accurate as possible and to eliminate errors on the Services; however, we do not represent or warrant that any description, Gift Card or Vendor or pricing information provided on our Services is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free.
In the event of an error, whether on our Services, in an order confirmation, in processing a Gift Card purchase or otherwise, we reserve the right to correct such error and revise your order accordingly (including charging the correct price) or to cancel the order and refund any amount charged.
8. Excluded Users and Territories
- You are not permitted to make purchases from GiftCardDelivery if you are
- (a) located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any country to which the United States has embargoed goods or services,
- (b) identified as a “Specially Designated National,” or
- (c) placed on the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Denied Persons List or Entity List or any other U.S. export control list.
- GameCardDelivery is not responsible for any liabilities, damages and costs arising from or related to (i) your loss or the theft of any Gift Cards; and (ii) any act or omission of a Gift Card Vendor in connection with Gift Cards.
- Gift Cards are ONLY allowed to be used on their respective marketplaces, gift cards cannot be used as tender ex: Loans, mortgages, phyisical goods, IRS Payments, etc. We do not allow purchases of our gift cards for anything besides their intended use.
This website is owned and operated by Caribbean Creative Tees | Last Updated: September 4, 2020